(hint: it's twenty-five)
it happened yesterday at 1:43 a.m. in barcade. i took the day off work, and although it was mostly a chill kind of day, i'm happy to report that this happened:
other highlights include
- getting to see emma (best dog ever, right up there with bixby and hendrix and jack and all the other dogs i've ever met, but me and emma have a special bond. she loooooves me and i love her right back.)
- elmosa! and other delicious things at elmo's with sarah. and then hart of dixie because duh.
- lunch at tru, which is the most delightful cozy sandwich place i've ever known. lotsa avocados. pesto! blackberry pear cider. honor systems. couches.
- nappin. cause that's all i do these days, any time i get the chance. bixby and i are champion nappers.
- ballet class! how else do you round out the first day of being twenty-five? it's ballet class.
twenty-five is gonna be so much better than twenty-four. i can feel it in my (old, so old) bones.